Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Again.

So I thought I would give this blog thing another shot. I started one 2 years ago, and forgot about it after about a month, SO HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

I really wanna get back into animating again, so I have been working on some character ideas for a cartoon I have been throwing together in my head. It's all still in the planning phase, but anyway:



 If I ever get the ball rolling on this thing, I want to make it in ToonBoom Animate.  But already I am faced with several problems:

1. My faggoty old e-machine has seen better days and it and ToonBoom dont work too well together.
2. I haven't the faintest idea of how ToonBoom works.

Regardless I drew up some concept shits in ToonBoom. I have to say I much prefer ToonBoom's brush compared to Flash's.

Bye.

Edit: Oh and sorry for the horrendous layout/design thing. I will fix it at some point.

1 comment: